Whether you need care for your parents, your siblings, or your children, we will develop a service care plan with you, for them. Every new case is started with a free assessment of the family’s home care needs. Private pay services allow you to receive personalized, professional home care so you can remain comfortable and safe at home. We can help you evaluate and choose the right private pay services to meet your needs. Agape Care LLC’s private pay home care services can help speed your recovery, increase safety within the home, and provide families with peace of mind.
- With hourly home care, our clients set their own schedules for service that best suits their needs.
- Whether you need 4 hours once a week, 12 hour shifts 3 times per week, or Round the Clock 24 Hour Care, we work around your schedule.
- With Live-in Care, a caregiver is in the home 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- One primary caregiver works for about a week at a time and a relief caregiver comes in so the primary caregiver can take time off.
- Our “care team” approach ensures consistent care from rested caregivers.
- Many clients find Live-In Care to be a preferred alternative to assisted living facilities, because they get the one-on-one attention they deserve in the comfort of their own home.
- We employee caring, friendly and highly trained home care attendants, homemakers, companions and others.
- Each prospective employee is attentively screened, trained and supervised so that your loved one receives the best home care assistance.
We also take private pay: check or credit card
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
Your Source for Compassionate Home Care
Get the necessary care and treatment needed to make your life more comfortable in your home. We offer contemporary home medical services by highly trained professionals who care about you.